Designated Admins of a LinkedIn Page can add or remove other Admins
- Navigate to your desired LinkedIn Page
- On the left side of your LinkedIn homepage, click the desired Page name from the My pages modal
- Click the Admin tools dropdown at the top of the page and select Manage admins.
- Select Designated Admins on the left side of the Manage admins window.
- Type the name of the connection you’d like to add in the Add new admin by name… text field.
- Note: You must have a 1st-degree connection with the user you wish to give admin access
- Click Save changes